The Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC) is a campus committee comprised of students, faculty and staff reporting to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor (P-EVC) and is charged with the following objectives:
- To assist the P-EVC in regular efforts to ascertain attitudes of the student body, faculty on matters pertaining to Student Fees.
- To provide a continuing study of the Student Services Fee and Tuition.
- To recommend Student Services Fee funding allocations to the P-EVC.
- To review Student Services Fee budget changes implemented by the P-EVC.
- To recommend a campus Student Services Fee level to the P-EVC
- To review new and existing Course Materials and Services Fees and make a recommendation to the P-EVC.
- To recommend ways to improve student services and programs.