Oct 6, 2022
In January 2022, Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Hal Stern charged a group of faculty and administrators from across the campus with reviewing the current strategic plan and identifying new, ambitious goals to guide the campus in making strategic investments of time and resources over the next five years.
UCI faculty, staff and students received a message on June 21 outlining the process to review and refresh the UCI campus strategic plan. All members of the UCI campus community are invited to review the refreshed strategic plan and provide input and feedback by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, October 7.
- Access the refreshed strategic plan document here. (A UCI NetID is required to access the document.)
- Access the input and feedback form here.
UCI remains committed to the overarching goals of the 2016 strategic plan, which are based on four pillars:
- Pillar 1 – Growth That Makes a Difference: Expanding Our Capacity to Improve Lives
- Pillar 2 – First in Class: Elevating the Student Experience to Prepare Future Leaders
- Pillar 3 – Great Partners: Making Regional and Global Connections That Enhance Our Mission and Serve the People
- Pillar 4 – New Paths for Our Brilliant Future: Forging Best Practices to Power the Coming Century
We welcome your participation in this process.
Roxane Cohen Silver
Vice Provost for Academic Planning and Institutional Research
Distinguished Professor, Department of Psychological Science