Jun 21, 2022
In 2016, UCI released a bold strategic plan to build on campus strengths and realize our brilliant future. Despite having spent one-third of the period since the plan was introduced immersed in the pandemic, UCI has done an admirable job continuing to educate our students and conducting groundbreaking research.
In January 2022, Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Hal Stern charged a group of faculty and administrators from across the campus with reviewing the current strategic plan and identifying new, ambitious goals to guide the campus in making strategic investments of time and resources over the next five years.
We would like to invite all members of the UCI campus community to review the refreshed strategic plan and provide input and feedback.
- Access the refreshed strategic plan document here.
- Access the input and feedback form here.
A UCI NetID is required to access the plan document. The feedback form will be open until October 7, 2022.
UCI remains committed to the overarching goals of the 2016 strategic plan, which are based on four pillars:
- Pillar 1 – Growth That Makes a Difference: Expanding Our Capacity to Improve Lives
- Pillar 2 – First in Class: Elevating the Student Experience to Prepare Future Leaders
- Pillar 3 – Great Partners: Making Regional and Global Connections That Enhance Our Mission and Serve the People
- Pillar 4 – New Paths for Our Brilliant Future: Forging Best Practices to Power the Coming Century
We look forward to your participation in this process.
Roxane Cohen Silver
Vice Provost for Academic Planning and Institutional Research
Distinguished Professor, Department of Psychological Science