Five new Provost-sponsored multidisciplinary projects will permit the campus to work together on issues that transcend traditional academic boundaries.
UC Irvine is committed to excellence through diversity and to the goal of reflecting diversity in our faculty, student and staff populations, as well as our teaching, research and public service endeavors.
The UCI Graduate Division provides leadership on all graduate education matters, working with scholars from all over the world to engage in study, teaching, and research in the pursuit of a master's or Ph.D. degree or of postdoctoral training.
Division of Undergraduate Education
DUE provides leadership, advocacy and coordination for campus initiatives that impact undergraduate education and enhance student access and retention.
As one of the nation’s top research universities, UC Irvine is improving lives through the discovery and dissemination of knowledge in numerous forms to all levels of society.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is responsible for supporting the IT needs of UC Irvine faculty, students, and staff. Our mission is to provide information technology leadership, services, and innovative solutions to promote the research, education and community service goals of the University.
Richard Sudek appointed executive director of UCI’s Institute for Innovation.
UC Irvine is a center for quality education that fosters passionate, enthusiastic and ongoing expansion of knowledge and approaches to scholarship. Graduates are prepared to be global citizens equipped with the tools of analysis, expression and cultural understanding required for leadership in today's world.
News and Updates
- April 22, 2015: Appointment of Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
- March 25, 2015: High Impact Hiring Plan and Call for Proposals
- March 24, 2015: Results of Second Phase of High Impact Hiring Plan
- March 6, 2015: Establishment of New Interschool Academic Initiatives
- October 28, 2014: High Impact Hiring Plan & Call for Proposals
- October 23, 2014: Interschool Academic Initiatives Program
- September 25, 2014: Inclusive Excellence
- September 19, 2014: Appointment of Interim Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Michael Clark
- September 4, 2014: President Napolitano selects Howard Gillman to serve as UC Irvine chancellor
- July 15, 2014: Executive Director, UC Irvine Institute for Innovation
- June 19, 2014: Diversity Statement June 2014
- June 11, 2014: High Impact Hiring Plan Results
- April 1, 2014: Establishment of Interschool Initiatives
- February 25, 2014: UC Irvine Institute for Innovation
- November 4, 2013: Diversity in the Review Process: Guidelines for Faculty
- November 4, 2013: Provost PhD Fellowship Program
- October 23, 2013: Campus Initiative to Identify and Support Interschool Excellence
- October 21, 2013: High Impact Hiring Plan