UCPath = UC Payroll, Academic Personnel, Timekeeping, and Human Resources
UCI’s implementation of UCPath will begin in December 2019. This regular executive sponsor message aims to keep the campus community informed by providing a project status update and employee action items to help prepare for UCPath.
Project Status Update
UCI remains on track for the implementation and deployment of UCPath. To continue our progress, divisions are focused on reviewing and cleaning current PPS data. If you want to know more about data cleansing, please contact your Chief Personnel Officer.
UC Berkeley’s smooth transition to UCPath last month is good news for us. They are reporting minimal payroll problems and quick resolution of any issues.
Employee Action Items
- Sign up for DUO multi-factor authentication now, so you are ready when UCPath launches.
- Log into AYSO and confirm the accuracy of your home address and other demographic information.
- If you currently receive a paper check, sign up for direct deposit today. With UCPath, checks will be mailed to your home address. To avoid delays, sign up for direct deposit now.
What are some of the changes you will see with UCPath?
- New employee direct access portal, replacing AYSO for viewing and managing employee information, including paycheck, W-2s and managing life event changes (marriage, new baby, etc.).
- New look and feel to paychecks, industry-standard deduction and withholding calculations, and single pay cycle for employees with multiple jobs.
Want to learn more about UCPath? Contact the UCPath team (UCPath@uci.edu) and schedule a presentation for your department. Want to be more involved in preparing for UCPath? Contact your Division’s Chief Personnel Officer or Manager of Academic and Administrative Business Office.
Ronald S. Cortez, JD, MA
Chief Financial Officer
Vice Chancellor, Division of Finance and Administration
Stay current on the UCI UCPath Project