Jan 28, 2020
UCPath = UC Payroll, Academic Personnel, Timekeeping, and Human Resources
UCPath is now live at UCI! This regular executive sponsor message aims to inform the campus community about UCPath-related news and updates.
Project Status Update
UCPath Online became accessible to UCI employees on January 2. The first UCPath pay was issued to monthly employees on January 2, 2020 and to bi-weekly employees on January 8, 2020. Overall, the transition is on track and any issues found are being resolved quickly.
UCI’s new Employee Experience Center (EEC) has been responding to questions about pay, benefits, and UCPath. The EEC also provides access to UCI’s most commonly used applications, including UCPath Online, hundreds of knowledge-based articles, and a dedicated team to answer HR, payroll and benefits-related inquiries and issues. Please call or email the EEC if you have questions or problems.
Log in to UCPath Online
As a reminder, UCI employees can now view pay statements, benefits, leave balances, personal information, Direct Deposit, and more at UCPath Online.
Where to Go for Questions or to Report Issues
For questions about your pay, benefits, Direct Deposit, or UCPath, contact:
- Your department contact, if applicable (payroll, CPO, MAABO, etc.).
- Employee Experience Center (EEC), UCI’s local support center.
Call: (949) 824-0500
What to Do Now
Employees can follow these tips to ensure current information and timely pay with UCPath:
- Submit and approve timecards on time.
- Ensure new hires are active in UCPath Online before they begin work.
- Update address on UCPath Online if needed.
- Complete emergency contact information on UCPath Online.
- Update Direct Deposit information on UCPath Online as needed/desired (e.g., adding an account, changing bank information). Changes can take up to two pay periods to process and paper paychecks will be mailed to home addresses in the interim.
- Visit ucpath.uci.edu regularly to keep up to date on UCPath news and announcements; transactional users will find job aids, resources, and training information.
- Download DFA’s With U • For U mobile app to easily access UCPath information and resources on the go.
Thank you to the UCPath team for the tremendous effort to get us live on UCPath, and everyone for your support and patience in learning this new system.
Ronald S. Cortez, JD, MA
Chief Financial Officer
Vice Chancellor, Division of Finance and Administration