UCPath = UC Payroll, Academic Personnel, Timekeeping, and Human Resources
UCI’s implementation of UCPath will begin in December 2019. This regular executive sponsor message aims to keep the campus community informed by providing a project status update and employee action items to help prepare for UCPath.
Project Status Update
UCI remains on track for the implementation and deployment of UCPath. Currently, just over 40% of UC employees are on UCPath. This month, UC Berkeley successfully joined UCLA, UC Santa Barbara, UC Riverside, UC Merced, ASUCLA, and UC Office of the President as locations live on UCPath.
Benefits of the UCPath system for employees:
- New and improved 24/7 online access to employee information
- Ability to make changes to personal information online
- Improved access to view and track vacation, sick time, and other leave accruals
- Three options for direct deposit accounts
Employee Action Items
- Go to At Your Service Online to confirm or update your home address and personal email.
- Sign up for direct deposit. With direct deposit, you will not have to worry about lost or stolen paychecks. Direct deposit also eliminates trips to your financial institution to deposit paper checks.
By learning as much as you can about UCPath and staying up-to-date as we move toward the targeted implementation date, you will help ensure our campus transition goes smoothly. For more information about the UCPath project, visit ucpath.uci.edu.
Ronald S. Cortez, JD, MA
Chief Financial Officer
Vice Chancellor, Division of Finance and Administration
Stay current on the UCI UCPath Project